County Business School is committed to the intellectual, personal and professional growth of its students and staff. The goal of the Business School is to inspire a lifelong passion for learning, and to empower a diverse population of students to succeed as citizens of a challenging world. Toward this goal, and in order to enhance the quality of life all over the world, the Business School is dedicated to excellence in teaching, cultural enrichment and service.
County Business School aspires to be an academic and training leader recognised for innovation and quality in teaching and learning, international standing in strategic training areas, and commitment to outreach and service to the world.
County Business School values the following as central to our success:
- Student / Participant-Centred: We are committed to education, inquiry and service in order to meet students’ / participants’ needs. We foster lifelong learning, civic and social responsibility, leadership, and individual and career growth.
- Learning-Centred: We nurture intellectual flexibility, knowledge and skills by integrating teaching, assessment and learning to promote continuous improvement of our scholarly community.
- Excellence: We pursue excellence within the School community through opportunities for achievement in teaching, creative activity and service.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity in all of its dimensions realising that mutual respect for individuality and the inclusion of all are vital for both personal and institutional success.
- Service: We support and recognise service at all levels of the School. We strive to contribute to the benefit of the School, the nation and the world.
- Integrity: We hold high standards of character and integrity as the foundations upon which the School is built.
County Business School is accredited by British Accreditation Council.
|Name of Accreditation Body
|British Accreditation Council
We are a training provider for the under mentioned awarding bodies: