To apply for any of our courses, you must be 20 years or over. You must have at least one year working experience or a holder of a first degree/HND or equivalent.
What to do to gain admission?
This website describes the programmes offered by the school and many other things you need to know as a prospective participant of County Business School.
Once you have decided on your proposed course of study, simply complete the application form, and return it duly signed to the registrar. A non – refundable registration fee of £700.00 should accompany your application. Where appropriate the applicant may be invited for an interview on the basis of the information provided on the application form.
On production of your completed form and supporting documents the admissions team will review your academic credentials and make an offer (or rejection) to you specifying any outstanding requirements within 4days.
Once you have satisfied all outstanding requirements you will be issued an unconditional Acceptance Letter.
An Enrolment Letter will be issued once your funding status has been confirmed. In the case of sponsored participants, the deposit and the full fees must have been settled.
County Business School fees are extremely competitive within London. See the website for our current fee list.
When you have been accepted on your chosen course and have settled the non- refundable deposit of £700.00, the school will issue you with a conditional acceptance letter.
Participants whose fees are paid by their Employer/Sponsor must submit a letter from their employer or relevant institution confirming that the tuition fees will be settled by such employer or institution, as the case may be.
Those using funding for their program must complete the registration process and supply the relevant paperwork confirming approval of fees.
The tuition fees quoted are exclusive of awarding body registration fees unless otherwise stated. Participants are also advised to obtain membership with the relevant Awarding Organisation for the particular Course of Study and pay examination fees on time in order to be eligible to sit for a particular examination.
Payment can be made by cheques or credit transfer. Payment by cash is not available. All cheques must be made payable to “County Business School”.
Code of Acceptance
- All participants are required to attend all classes and tutorials timetabled for the period for which they are enrolled. The participant accepts that failure to maintain an 90% minimum attendance rate will result in disciplinary action and may lead to termination of enrolment.
- Absence due to illness must be supported by a medical certificate.
- Any leave should be approved by County Business School prior to the leave. During term time County Business School will not grant leave of absence for any reason.
- Participants agree to purchase the recommended text books and pay for registration to the appropriate awarding bodies to support their course.
- Participants may not change, defer or withdraw from a chosen course without written consent from County Business School.
- The Principal/ Director reserves the right to dismiss any participant whose behaviour infringes the rights of any other member or jeopardises the general operation of the School.
- Participants are expected to pay 100% tuition fees before an unconditional offer letter will be issued?
- All fees are subject to a non-refundable deposit of £700.00
- Fees once paid are non-refundable except in the event of:
I. County Business Schools cancellation of the chosen course of study.
II. County Business School declining the application of the participant.
III. Visa refusal.
- County Business School’s refund policy is as follows:
I. Participants wishing to claim a refund must submit a written request.
II. County Business School will not refund the deposit of £700.00 and will also retain 10% of the fees to cover administration costs and the remaining balance will be refunded to the participant or participant’s representative with written consent.
III. In the case of visa refusal details of the written visa decision must be submitted to County Business School and the refund must be claimed within 12 months of the dated refusal document.
IV. Overseas participants who obtain a visa and then do not join the school will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
V. Once a participant commences a course there will be no entitlement to a refund of fees.
- Personal Statement. This Statement should contain information such as: why the course has been chosen, connection with previous studies and experience, potential benefit of the course to applicant etc. (200 words).
- Sponsor contract/letter must be signed and received by the school.
- Certified Academic qualifications and copy of transcript must be submitted.
- Applicants must disclose all material facts, i.e. previous UK entry visa application/rejection (if any) and date of application/rejection. Failure to disclose the information here will render the application null and void and disqualify the applicant from any entitlement to a refund of fees paid.
- Any forged or illegal documents presented will render application null and void and will disqualify the applicant from any entitlement to a refund of fees paid.
- Signing this document indicates acceptance of the County Business Schools term and conditions.
How to Apply
Step 1 – A fully completed and signed CBS (County Business School) application form
The participant must fill in the application form with all the required details, and submit the form to the school electronically – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 – Documents Required
- Photocopies of all academic qualifications and Passport should be notarized in your country of origin. The required document can also be attested by an equivalent officer, e.g. Accountants; Directors of your organisations, Minister of Religion,
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A required band of IELTS or equivalent must be provided if English is not the participant’s first language.
- Letter of two references: one reference should be from current employer/ sponsor or participant’s client / customer. The second reference should be from a civil servant who has known the participant for 5 years.
- Any other documents that the participant feels may support his/her application
Step 3 – Documents Verification and Pre Assessment
The School checks the application to ensure that all relevant documents are enclosed by the applicant. A pre-assessment test is conducted and if the participant passes the test, a recommendation is made to the Principal, and the Principal endorses the admission. If rejected, a refusal letter will sent letter.
Step 4 – Admission Confirmation
The Principal confirms the admission and the file is sent back to the Admissions office.
Step 5 – Issuing Conditional Offer Letter
The Admissions officer will issue conditional offer letter.
Step 6 – Acceptance from the Participant
The participant must accept or reject the offer within the stipulated time.
Step 7 – Course Fee Deposit and Financial Evidence
On submission of application form the participant is expected to pay the non-refundable deposit of £700.00 and course fee on accepting the offer. Financial evidence should be provided as per Home Office guidance.
Step 8 – Issuing Offer Letter
Once the School receives the course fee and is satisfied by the financial evidence, an unconditional offer letter will be issued.
Step 9 – Enrolment
The participant is expected to inform the School about visa status (whether accepted or not). If the visa is granted, the registration process has to be completed before the course starts or during the induction week. To complete the enrolment, the following documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Original admission documents
- Original qualifications
- Passport Copy and Visa Copy (UK Entry clearance)
- Birth Certificate or statutory declaration of age
- Provide all other details required at enrolment
- Address in UK / Contact Details in UK / Next of kin in UK
- Emergency Contact Numbers
- 2 Passport Size Photographs